Dr. David B Patton, MD
Dr. Patton trained at Duke University Medical Center for two years as a child and adolescent psychiatrist. He is committed to providing high-quality and compassionate care for children, adolescents, and adults. He has particular interest in the management of Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder, as well as Oppositional-Defiant Disorder in children. Dr. Patton is Principal Investigator on several studies including Treatment Resistant Schizophrenia, Adolescent Schizophrenia, and Adult Schizophrenia. Dr. Patton is also Sub-Investigator on several CNS studies and is a superb, knowledgable investigator.
Dr. Patton is a member of the SAG protocol review committee with INC Research.
- Medical School : UMDNJ – New Jersey Medical School – Graduated in 2009
- Residency : St. Lukes-Roosevelt of Columbia University in NYC/Adult Psychiatry Residency – Graduated in 2012
- Fellowship : Duke University Medical Center/Child & Adolescent Fellowship – Graduated in 2014
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Adult Psychiatry – Certified 2013
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Child & Adolescent Psychiatry – Certified 2015